Savor the summer season by dining alfresco at home. Create a chic, inviting setting with a simple and elegant tablescape curated with a few versatile pieces:
- Tablecloth: Use a neutral shade (i.e. cream, gray, sage) and add a pop of color with napkins or reach for a Mexican blanket and neutral-colored napkins for a more informal occasion.
- Tableware: Choose a set made of unbreakable materials, like melamine or Vitrelle glass.
- Silverware: Make a statement with gold flatware for an unexpected flair.
- Centerpiece: Opt for a mix of candles, small vases, and greenery or clusters of summer fruits, such as lemons and limes, in a large glass bowl or on their own.
- Lighting: Add a romantic touch with a string of lights or hanging pendants.