Sun-filled days are upon us, which means summer entertaining awaits. From impromptu gatherings to dinner parties, we’ve got you covered with tips to host an effortless, yet memorable summer soiree.
- Stock your pantry with drinks and snacks that you can pull together at a moment’s notice
- Keep versatile decor on hand (i.e. Mexican blankets, candles, greenery)
- Choose simple, make-ahead recipes
- Set the mood with music and strands of lights
- Create additional seating areas using foldable lawn chairs, picnic blankets, and pillows
- Keep bugs at bay with lanterns and torches, citronella candles, or DIY fresh lavender bundles